Class A PGA Member
Director of Golf
Mark was recently ranked 7th on Golf Digest's Top 50 Instructors in Washington State (2013). He has been a PGA Professional for 8 years, Mark is also a graduate of Methodist University Professional Golf Management program. In Mark’s ten years of experience as an instructor, he has developed programs for players of all skill levels specializing in juniors and beginners. Past students include high school and junior state champions and European and PGA Tour players. Mark’s fundamental approach to playing better is easy to understand and always positive and fun.
Rates and details
Head Golf Professional
2015 Western WA PGA Player Development Award Winner
2015 Western WA PGA Presidents Award Winner
Koll is a Washington native who grew up playing golf at Enumclaw High School and Lower Columbia College. After beginning his career as a club professional in Washington State, he spent 16 years in North and South Carolina where he worked at top facilities, gaining timeless knowledge that he now brings to The Golf Club at Newcastle. Koll has played an extremely high competitive level of golf for over 30 years and is consistently ranked as one of the top golf professionals in the PNW PGA Section. He continues to play competitive golf and is passionate about working with each individual student to help them reach their personal goals in the game of golf. Koll’s swing philosophies are to evaluate all students based on their own individual swing, body type, goals, and ability with an emphasis on enjoyment. Koll worked with LPGA tour member Katelyn Dambaugh for over 11 years, and his other past students have included golfers of all genders, ages, and skill levels. He has taught over 10,000 golf lessons and worked with hundreds of golfers around the country and is a certified club fitter with multiple brands.
Koll is excited about working with you to personally tailor a lesson plan that fits your availabilities and desire. Contact Koll today to get started with your golf development at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2005 – 2014, 2017 Instructor to LPGA Tour Player Katelyn Dambaugh
- 2004 Carolinas PGA Section – Hilton Head Chapter Professional of the Year
- 2015 – 2018 WWCPGA North/South team qualifier
- TaylorMade Adidas staff member
- Alternate (PNWPGA) National PGA Club Professional Championship 2015
- First alternate (CPGA) National PGA Club Professional Championship 2013
- Carolinas PGA Section top 20 - 2002-2014
- Hilton Head Open Champion – 2003
- Hilton Head PGA Chapter – Player of the Year 2003
- Eight-time South Carolina Chapter PGA Palmetto Cup team member
- Eight-time Hilton Head Chapter PGA Honors Cup team member
Class A PGA Professional
27 year PGA Member
Carolinas Section PGA Senior Player of the Year 2005
Skilled in V1 technology slow motion video swing analysis
Fundamental-based instruction for all skill level
PGA Teaching Professional
Matt Crotts is a graduate of the Professional Golf Management program and a member of the PGA of America since 2009. He has taught over 10,000 Individual lessons and given countless club fittings. He utilizes high-speed video, the latest launch monitor and BodiTrak center of pressure technology in every session with his students. Matt has worked with club champions, AJGA and WJGA champions, state high school competitors, as well as hundreds of weekend warriors. Matt is a certified fitter for Callaway, Titleist, Taylormade and a 2014 & 2015 Mizuno top 100 Club Fitter. Matt is very active in the Western Washington Chapter of the PGA and has influences from some of the top teachers in the game. Matt believes in teaching to his student’s goals within their capabilities and to help his students better understand their ball flight. Whether it is a large group clinic or a private lesson Matt has the knowledge and expertise to take your game to the next level.
to schedule a lesson with Matt Crotts
2015 Western WA PGA Teacher of the Year
- A Seattle native, Alex’s background includes competitive and recreational exposure to the game of golf for 20 years. Alex attended the David Leadbetter Golf Academy at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida. He then competed for two years for the Washington State Cougars as well as studied Professional Golf Management at the University of Colorado where he completed his class “A” certification. Alex is extremely passionate about all aspects of the game of golf and is eager to help promote the game through building relationships, teaching, and competition. He enjoys teaching every level of golfer and believes in using Trackman and V1 Slow Motion Analysis to help in your improvement. His swing philosophy is based around what your body is able to do. There isn't a perfect swing out there, but there’s a perfect swing for you! Striking the ball with your shoulders, hips, and core, instead of arms, wrist, and hands will lead to a more consistent and efficient swing which will lead to lower scores lower scores. However, he believes most of the game is inside 100 yards and really focuses on improving that area as well. Alex is TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Certified Golf Professional (Level 2) to gain a better understanding of the biomechanics of the golf swing. He recently became the youngest ever winner of the WWCPGA Teacher of the Year award and the first at The Golf Club at Newcastle.
- Level 2 TPI Golf Instructor - Only in State
- Trackman Certified
- V1 Branded Academy - Slow Motion Video Analysis
- Titleist & Footjoy Staff Member
- Head Golf Professional for the Washington Athletic Club
- Heavily Involved with The First Tee of Greater Seattle
, to book a lesson.
PGA Teaching Professional
- I am a golfer in every sense of the word. I live it, breathe it, and never stop thinking about it. I have spent the last 10 years of my life dissecting this game and then putting it back together again. I am constantly searching for ways to improve; even if it’s just 1%. I love to push my limits in competitive environments, but I equally enjoy a casual day on the course with friends. Golf has provided me with many amazing experiences and opportunities. This great game constantly teaches me valuable lessons that are applicable both on and off the course.
- In order to pay it forward, I spent my time at New Mexico State University garnering the education needed to attain my Class A, PGA certification. In my time at NMSU, I learned under two of the leading experts in Club-Focused golf instruction. This method of instruction catapulted my competitive career, as well as my desire to teach others. Mesmerized by the simplicity at which golfers improved under this method of instruction, I wanted to share it with as many people as possible. Additionally, I specialize in golf strategy and course management. I love to show golfers how to look at a golf hole and develop a strategy for success. I teach revolutionary course management concepts that have been proven at the PGA Tour level and assimilate easily to every level of golfer.
- Learn more and book your lesson here.